Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Grandparents Day!

Quick post, since it's my second one of the day!! :) I have been crafting up a STORM these past couple weeks - AND I've still had time to keep my house clean and keep the girls active with fun activities! I hope this energy keeps up right until the end of my pregnancy! Or at least another couple weeks! :) 

Here is the card I made based on the sketch over at the Peachy Keen Connection... 


I just realized this morning that tomorrow is Grandparents day!!! I actually didn't even know such a day existed.... bad, bad, bad.... This year, I will hopefully make up for it since my parents are the most AMAZING grandparents my girls could ask for!!! 

I used a cute little graphic from MyGrafico, print/cut, then added some super cute PK faces. I used the Grandparents set from Pink By Design for the sentiment on the front, as well as the inside of the card. The hearts are also cut using my Silhouette and I added some faux stitching around them to give them a little more detail. 


I used some twine from The Twinery as well as some pop dots to finish up my card!! 


(inside of card)

Hope you like my project!! Funny because I think I may have jinxed myself... In the time it took me to write this post, I've gotten a little sleepy!! I think I may go have a rest while the kids are down.... :) 

8 comments:

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a cute card Candace. I love it!

Migdalia said...

this is too Darn cute!!Love it!TFS

Candy said...

Super cute card Candace! Love the peachy faces!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love those adorable faces!! What a fun card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

sarah said...

very sweet!!!

jessica said...

This is so adorable Candace!!! Love it!!
TFS and have a GREAT one!!

June Houck said...

Awww, sweet card, Candace! Those grandparents are so lucky to have two precious princess granddaughters...and their lovely Mommy :)

Debbie said...

Sweet card!! I'm sure they will love it!!