Hey everyone!!! Happy Monday!! My husband finally had days off this weekend so we've been having lots of fun! One day we had a skating/sledding party with another family and yesterday we went out to Grandma and Grandpa's for some more sledding and a nice supper. Today is MY day!! I have spent the morning hiding in my craft room crafting, editing photos, blogging and listening to music with little interruption. A day like today was definitely needed.
Here is the card I made this morning. I have been wanting to make this card for soo long...
Does this get you itching for Spring, if you're not already??
Love this little bunny...
The sentiment is a little hard to read in the pic, but it says,"Don't worry, it's just another gray hare". Love that! :)
Here is what I used to make my card:
- Bunny SVG from Cute as a Bunny set by Scrapping Bug Designs
- Grass from Silhouette store
- banner from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sentiment Spots Cutting set
- Wide Eyed & Bushy Tailed face assortment stamp set from Peachy Keen
- sentiment from Hoppy Easter by Pink By Design
- Lifestyles flower embossing folder
- colorbox fluid chalk ink
- Patterned paper from K& Company - Poppy Seed stack
- Grey Divine Twine
- Lilac Momenta Ink
And just one more thing... If you haven't seen what I am giving away to celebrate my blog makeover...
Click HERE for details on how you can win!! :)
Have a great day!!