Saturday, February 23, 2013

And Then There Were 5...

Happy Saturday!! I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little cabin fever... Two of my girls have been sick these past couple days so we really haven't left the house. :( The only plus side of this is lots of cuddles annnnd a little online shopping... Since I can't get out of the house, I need a little excitement and the instant gratification of buying digital paper and elements is just the ticket! 

My recent purchase was a couple of Echo Park kits. I got looking at one, Sweet Day, and realized it would be the perfect collection to use for a layout of the very first time we had our family of five together. 



I used a little kraft bag as a place to store a cute little picture Bria drew and brought to the hospital as a gift for Taylah.


Love the new Dancing In Circles 2 stamp set from Scrappy Moms...


The supplies I used in this layout are...
- Echo Park Sweet Day digital collection
- Scrappy Moms Dancing In Circles Stamp set
- My Creative Time stitched circle dies
- Gold Shimmer twine from The Twinery (sold at Scrappy Moms Store)
- brackets from the Silhouette store
- hearts from Miss Kate Cuttables
- yellow ribbon from Little Free Radicals
- rich cocoa Momento ink
- Colorbox Fluid chalk ink
- kraft bag from Oriental Trading
- white gelly roll pen

I am linking this layout up over at Paper Issues (thank you Paper Issues for featuring a couple of my projects lately!!!), My Creative Time and Stuck On U Sketches. 

I have more, more and more projects using the new Scrappy Moms stamps in the next few days! And don't forget about my giveaway ending soon...


Details HERE!! 

15 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful layout of a beautiful family!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Absolutely adorable scrapbook page! I love the colors - so pretty! :D

- Mel

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! I love the design and the embellishments!! The pictures are so sweet and beautiful!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

L.B. said...

What a wonderful layout for you and your family memories. Love this sweet day set.

Unknown said...

Beautiful interpretation of the sketch Candace, and what treasured photo's to showcase, and six of them as well. Loving those Echo Park papers. Thanks for joinig us at SOUS!

My Creative Time said...

What a beautiful layout w/your newest sweet addition! Thank you for joining us!!
Big HUGS,
Emma:)

Cassandra said...

Love your layout! And cute idea for the little bag! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

Cindy Beland said...

WOW your layout is sooo SWEET and the pics are too!BEAUTIFUL job,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

Carole Wright said...

HI sooo pretty, a sweet day indeed. Thanks for joining us over at SOUS - have a great day. BFN

Fern said...

Candice, this is sooo cute!!! I love the colors and the photos are precious!!! Such a beautiful family!! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!!

Busy Bucharoo said...

Love your layout! It's all in the details. Really great.

Amy C said...

What a sweet layout!! Love the way you added a little envelope to tuck the memento into the layout. Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time!!

Court said...

I love Sweet Day. Beautiful layout! Thank you so much for joining us in the My Creative Time challenge! I hope to see you in future challenges as well!

Gaylynn said...

Sweet lo with digital and traditional elements. The pocket bag is a good way to include extra memory tokens. :)

quilt4fun2 said...

The bag is a clever idea to store a sweet artwork memory! Great idea and wonderful job on your layout.