Hi friends!!! So... Do you notice anything different?? :) I think it was time to make a change around here!! Espcially since now I'm scrappin' THREE little princesses, and not just two! Feel free to grab my pretty new button on the left side of my blog! :)
My project for you today is one that I made for a couple challenges last week. I just didn't get time to get pictures taken so it was never linked up but I thought I would show it to you anyway.
It's a pretty simple layout, but I really wanted the focus to be on the cute V-day pics I took of Brittyn.
How about that cute little bear?? And everything's always better with a Peachy Keen face!
Here is what I used for my project...
-Be Mine cutting files from Miss Kate Cuttables
- Wide Eyed & Bushy Tailed Peachy Keen Face Assortment
- Swoon Digital Paper Pack from Sassy Designs
- Red Divine Twine
- Valentine Tape from Superstore
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Simple Banner Shapes cutting files
- white Sakura gelly roll pen
To celebrate my new bloggy look, I decided to have a giveaway!!
Since I think a lot of us are dreaming of summer, I put together some bright summery twine samples to go with the Just Beachy stamp set from Pink By Design!
Here is what to do to enter...
Make sure you are a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post with a way to get in contact with you
For additional entries...
1. Share this giveaway on your blog (or on Facebook) and leave a comment letting me know you did
2. 'Like' my fan page HERE on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did
I will leave my giveaway open for one week, until midnight Saturday the 23rd, and then choose a winner shortly after. (*US & CDN addresses only please)
Have a great Sunday!!!! Thanks for stopping by!! :)