Sunday, August 19, 2012

Amusement Park Layout

Hey Everyone!! A Sunday post!! :) I love it when people post on weekends... Today I am actually filling in for a friend over at the Pink By Design Blog!! In case you don't already know... the Pink By Design Blog has a new project every single day!!!! Motivation overload!! :) 

I have a layout to show you... 





For details, head on over to my post at the Pink By Design Blog!! AND make sure you come back frequently next week, I have a lot of projects to show you!! : )

4 comments:

jessica said...

this is gorgeous Candace!!! WOWZERS!! Love all the rainbow colors!
Happy Sunday!!

Sherrie K. said...

O wow, this is so cute and such awesome colors, papers and embellishments you chose! GREAT job!
Have a great Sunday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun, fun layout! Wow - bright, happy colors and images everywhere! I love this! Beautiful!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is the funnest layout!! I love the bright colors and all of the elements you used!! Absolutely fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts