The theme this week over at Peachy Keen is a sketch challenge...
And here is the sketch...
I used an adorable monkey from the Monkey Girl set from Pixel Paper Prints and added a Peachy Keen face. I bet you didn't know the PK teddy bear faces work GREAT for cute little monkeys!?
Here is what I used to make this card..
- Peachy Keen Teddy Bear faces
- Monkey Girl Graphics from Pixel Paper Prints
- sentiment from the Jungle Fever stamp set from Pink By Design
- twine from the twinery
- grass from the Silhouette store
- doily die from My Creative Time
Now I'm off to link up over at Peachy Keen, then I'll be working on some more projects for their release challenges tonight!! FUN!! :)