Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Peachy Keen November Release Challenge #2

CLICK HERE FOR MY PRETTY PAPER, PRETTY RIBBONS POST!!

Just a super quick post... This morning I completed a card for the second Peachy Keen Challenge for their November release. 


I used a snowflake flourish from the Silhouette store and added a 1 1/4" circle in the middle with a Peachy face. I used a blush copic for its cheeks and added some glossy accents over its eyes. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms and I added some lace & velvet ribbon from Michaels. 


I used really thick foam stickers to give this card a few different layers for dimension. 

Hope you like my card!! I'm off for a little rest... 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! I love the snowflake and the sweet face!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie said...

This is adorable!! I love the DP and the swirly snowflake!
Get all the rest you can now while you can!!! :)

Caroline said...

This is so cute I love the swirly snowflake and the little face is adorable. Caroline xxx

Ashley Nicole said...

This is such a cute card. Love the face on the snowflake and the sentiment is perfect.
Ashley

sarah said...

sooooooo cute!!!! TFS...:)