Friday, June 3, 2011

Somebody Pinch Me!! :)

Hoooooly smokes... Guess what?! So, there was a Design Team Call for Pink By Design recently and I thought I would apply since I LOVE their stamps (and their whole company!!).  To be totally honest, I didn't really think I would get choosen because there are sooo many talented ladies out there who I knew would be applying. When I got home tonight (my hubby is in a wedding this weekend and rehearsal was tonight...) and checked my email I almost fell off my chair!!!! I am now a member of the Pink By Design Team!!!! WOW!! Let me just say I am soooo happy and excited!! And a little nervous too! I hope I live up to expectations and don't disappoint! There is so many amazing, talented ladies on this Design Team.

Not only was tonight the announcement for the Design Team but it was also the June release!! Check out the Pink By Design Store for all the new stamp sets!!! All their stamps are so unique and fun!!

I have made about 3 cards in the past couple days that I cannot wait to show you!!! Hopefully I can find time before the wedding tomorrow morning to get a post up here!!

I hope this is not a dream!! Guess I'll find out when I wake up tomorrow!! ;)

No comments: