Thursday, July 17, 2014

Birthday Girl!



Hey crafty friends!! Candace from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses here today sharing a layout using Doodlebug's awesome chevron sugared cardstock. This cardstock is AMAZING!! Since it comes in all the great Doodlebug colors you can find a chevron to match any project you are working on! I am so in love with the Sugar Shoppe collection that I just had to use it along with matching chevron cardstock. 


I am so in love with the pattern, texture and sparkle of this paper! I wanted to keep my layout very simple since the chevron is so great on its own. 


So YUMMY, right?! It is the most beautiful, glittery paper I have ever seen (told you I was in love!). 


I used some foam stickers on the back of my 'Birthday' stickers to make them stand out. I love how the grey title looked over the aqua chevron. 


I made a fun cluster of elements in the corner in my layout using foam stickers of various thicknesses to create a lot of dimension and interest. Here is a side view, making the dimension easier to see:


I love that this cardstock can be incorporated into every single project! Make sure you take a peek at all the great colors it comes in. 
Enjoy all the inspiration and great ideas the Doodlebug ladies have for you using this yummy cardstock! 

No comments: