Friday, June 29, 2012

Congrats on Your Little Man - PLUS Pink By Design Blog Hop!!!

Hey crafters!!!! So today is a big day for Pink By Design!! It's release day! The ladies are having a blog hop to show off all the new stamps!! 


Make sure you head on over to the 
to start the hop!! There is a TON of AWESOME blog candy being given away and the DT has some really great projects!! You don't want to miss out! 

I wasn't a part of the hop since I can't get my stamps in time living way up here in the "great white north" but I wanted to try to take part as much as I could. My project today is not using stamps from the upcoming release, but from one of Sarah's last couple releases. 




I love this set!! I have so many ideas that I can't wait to get to, using it!! 


I am in love with making cards with matching bags to use to give baby gifts in. People always love to receive a gift in great wrapping!! 


So make sure you head over and check out all my PBD friends' projects!! And don't forget about the UStream tonight - always a good time!! 

The USTREAM will begin at 8pm CST (9 EST) You can go there BY CLICKING: www.ustream.tv/channel/pink-by-design-stamp-release

Have a great day!! 


9 comments:

scrapclose2theheart said...

This is precious. We are expecting a little man in the next month! :)

angie ashuk said...

I know the feeling on getting supplies...I'm on a DT and usually get my stuff 2 weeks after everyone. We've had 2 blog hops and 1 this weekend and each time I've gotten the stuff 3 or 4 days before the event...talk about cramping to get a project done!!

Your card is great, but everyone i know thats pregnant is having a girl lol

Melissa Mink said...

Love your cards.. What stamp set did you use?

Candace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candace said...

oh my goodness, can't believe I left that out o my post!! It's called Mustaches!

Homespun Elegance said...

SO DARLING!! I need this stamp set! ;)

xoxox

Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

Tanya/Nonna said...

Adorable! What a fun little gift set! You did a great job with that cute little mustache, I would have never thought to use it on a baby card. So clever - I love it!

glowegal said...

Soo cute! I just adore mustaches! Love all the pins that come in the set, adorable!

Debbie said...

These are both so cute!! This gift set will make someone smile!!