Thursday, November 10, 2011

In the Glittery Garden

Hello!!!! How is everyone doing?? Are you Americans gearing up for Black Friday? Even though we don't have Black Friday here in Canada I still get excited for it! I love seeing all of your haul videos, and hearing stories about all the awesome deals you got!! There is actually a great deal at Micheals in Canada this weekend too so I think I may make the trip to the city to do some shopping. My husband may have half a day off tomorrow so I'm hoping he'll stay home with the kids so I can have a break (I really need one!) and get some Christmas shopping done. Yes - I am already Christmas shopping! I think I start earlier every year! 

Anyways, I have another layout today!!! Yep, on a roll! I know! :) I really like this layout because it's summery!! I get a little down in the long, cold winter months up here so I like to remind myself that before we know it, summer will be here again! :)


I actually made this layout based on a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, but didn't get around to posting it in time to make the challenge! :( Oh well.... Next time! :) I'm going to get it into the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at my friend Paula's page (More than Favors!!) 


I used my new Journalling stamp set from Pink By Design for this layout - actually, I've used this set on every layout since I got them!! Talk about a must have set! The butterflies and paper are from the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack. I made the felt flowers myself and as soon as I plan on making a video showing how I made this! Hopefully coming soon!


I titled this laytout "In the Glittery Garden" after a book that I read my girls all the time. It was actually the first book my daughter Bria ever got! 


I added rhinestones to all the embellishments to add some sparkle to the page. I hope you like it!!! I have another layout to share as well, just have to put a couple finishing touches on it tonight and hopefully will have the post up tomorrow! Have a great Thursday!!! Especially to those of you who start your weekend tonight! :) 


3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, beautiful layout! You are on a roll...:)
Have fun shopping-I really should start some Christmas shopping too:)
Have a great night!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Creative Mine by Maria said...

Your layout colors patterns and overall is just so pretty darn beautiful! I really love the way you clustered the butterfly along with the flowers and journaling box....just wonderful and so inspiring! TFS

Creative Mine by Maria said...

BTW have fun shopping at Michael's I hope you find some good haul!